• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reate/DB Fraley Deluge Collab - 3.75", Lost Souls, Gorgeous!

Hey everyone!

Just received this last week, but had an incredible opportunity to buy one of DB's customs today and couldn't pass it up.

Make no mistake, this is an absolutely incredible knife and another world class product from David. If I could afford to keep both I certainly would be doing so. I stand by my opinion that few make a modern flipper like he does, this piece is 100% dialed in. Centering, lockup and detent are about as perfect as you can get, and I don't mean in the realm of production knives.

Blade is 3.75" of S35VN, hand ground with a hand satin finish...handle is a hair under 5". Scales, spacer and clip are Ti, all hardware is steel. Clip and spacer have DB's signature lost souls beautifully machined into them. Look up a custom and then compare the two!

For full disclosure there is a very small black speck on the pivot screw. I haven't tried hard to get it off but my fingernail won't do it. Might just need some work to get it loose, but I already contacted David and he said it would be no problem to have a replacement sent if requested. Knife is unused as received from the dealer and will ship with the included pouch.

Priced to move at $340 shipped via PayPal to the USA, which is way less than you'll pay for one from the dealer. You also know exactly what you're getting and this is a terrific example; grind is dead even, perfectly centered, early strong lockup and beautiful action.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!

Back