1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Reate Wave (sold)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Pogonasong, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Pogonasong

Pogonasong Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2018
    Original owner. Carried seldomly when I first bought about a year ago. Has been a knife-roll trooper since. Factory edge-perfect lockup no play at all, incredibly satsifying action. Very very smooth. I have been collecting traditionals and have sold most of my modern knives but this one has outlasted the majority. Unfortunately it's time for it to find a new home!

Only thing I can find wrong is a minor scratch near the showside pivot but I couldn't get it to photograph at all...the frame is stonewashed so it's very tricky to see.

Comes with pouch,patch, hardware and box it came in.

Sold shipped priority pp goods/services. Email is [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    DrRollinstein likes this.
  2. 8-Fingers

8-Fingers Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2017
    PM sent!

Payment sent!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  3. DrRollinstein

DrRollinstein Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Good luck with the sale! Been looking at these for a while, just not the time to buy one.