received my lm wave today.

Well just recived my Leatherman wave today. I was very figgity all day waiting fer the ups guy to come. So i final get it and open the box up. I bought it from Newgrahm knives and theres a rubberband holding a little box of bandaids... I thought it was funny. Well i open the box up and the nylon sheath was on top and the wave on the bottom. I like the nylon sheath better than the leather one. My first impression of the tool, Its light, and small. I bought the surge last year but the sprin that held the double screwdriver broke so i took it back to sears. The wave is awesome. Compact, heavy duty, and fun to play with. I bought it fer camping. i have the sp8 from ontario and im paring the 2 up. Ok enough fer now. Just wanted to write alittle sumthing good about this. Thanks

You will need those bandaids. I sliced my thumb open the first time I tried to open the serrated blade using the one hand opening. I was so used to Spydercos and Benchmades with fat blades that I laid my whole thumb on it and gave it a good flick. Can you say 'ouch, where are the bandaids?'

Ready

Back