recent leather work

here's some recent leather work, i really hate doing it, but i feel if i try and do something to embelish the sheaths, it holds my interest longer, though i doubt ill ever get very good at it....or not we'll see.

here they are

sheaths-1.JPG

sheaths-4.JPG

sheaths-6.JPG

thanks for looking....and by all means any pros out there wanna pick'em apart, and give some helpful advice, it's surely welcomed

andrew

Andrew,
Looks like you've got a very good start with leatherwork. Don't hesitate to post questions in this forum if you need to. You'll get answers from the BEST of the BEST in the custom sheathmaking world. (not me I'm just a rookie myself).

I was just curious about where you live in PA. Aren't you near Bethel Park ??? My inlaws live there so I was wondering if it's close to you. I visit there every christmas for a few days and have had reasons to be there once a year at other times for the past couple years.

josh, in comparison to flordia, yeah im close, it's less than an hour away

thanks all

i definitely prefer the pattern and look of the one on the left:thumbup:
nice work! wouldnt mind seeing the knives either, the one in the middle looks pretty wild:)
Cheers
ivan

thanks alot, there all sold, but you can see pics on my web site, ill post a quick pic, if it not ok to post pics of just knives here, just say so, and ill take'em down

butterscotch-moto%20(1)_edited.JPG

w2%20hunter,horn003_edited.JPG

walnut-01-recurve%20(4).JPG

Back