Recent Sheaths

Here are some recent sheaths I made I'd like to show
The leather is halftanned and lined with kydex.

Andrew Jordan Scout
The retentionstrap folds away and fastens to the stud when not needed.
JordanScoutnr28sheath01.jpg

JordanScoutnr28sheath02.jpg

JordanScoutnr28sheath03.jpg

JordanScoutnr28sheath04.jpg

Nexus ...
The kydex is removable for cleaning
NexusTechnicalSheath01.jpg

NexusTechnicalSheath02.jpg

NexusTechnicalSheath03.jpg

Busse Bushwacker Mistress
BusseBWMTechnicalSheathBlack01.jpg

BusseBWMTechnicalSheathBlack02.jpg

BusseBWMTechnicalSheathBlack03.jpg

Andrew Jordan Scout
JordanScout2501.jpg

JordanScout2502.jpg

Fällkniven F-1 & TK-6
FllknivenTK-6F-1Horizontalsheaths01.jpg

FllknivenTK-6F-1Horizontalsheaths02.jpg

Fällkniven A-1
FllknivenA-1leathersheathpouch01.jpg

FllknivenA-1leathersheathpouch03.jpg

Andrew Jordan Wolverine
JordanWolverine1OutdoorSheath00.jpg

JordanWolverine1OutdoorSheath01.jpg

JordanWolverine1OutdoorSheath02.jpg

JordanWolverine1OutdoorSheath03.jpg

Swamprat Ratmandu, leatherlined kydex & cordura

SwampratRatmanduleatherlinedkydexsheath01.jpg

SwampratRatmanduleatherlinedkydexsheath02.jpg

SwampratRatmanduleatherlinedkydexsheath03.jpg

I hope you like them..

Martin

Great looking work....I also like the Andrew Jordan knife/sheath combos

This might be a noobish question, but I'll ask it anyway... What's the point of having a kydex sheath lined with leather? Protect the blade from scratches?

How much do you charge for a RMD sheath? Do you make anything out of just cordura?

Thanks
PS: I've always thought your sheaths were amazing and innovative, can't believe there aren't more people copying you... keep up the good work!

This might be a noobish question, but I'll ask it anyway... What's the point of having a kydex sheath lined with leather? Protect the blade from scratches?

How much do you charge for a RMD sheath? Do you make anything out of just cordura?

Thanks
PS: I've always thought your sheaths were amazing and innovative, can't believe there aren't more people copying you... keep up the good work!

Thanks guys!

The leather inside the kydex protects the blade from scratches (to a certain extend) and makes for a silent draw whilst keeping the retention qualities and stifness of kydex.

It's one of many options and certainly has drawbacks.

I sent you and email about Pricing and haven't heard anything back. Is there a certain way that is the best to get a hold of you?

1st time I've seen your work, Very nice! Why didn't I ever think of kydex INSIDE the leather!?!? do you make sheaths for anyone, and if so what is your turnaround time like? I Really like the looks of the one with the Andrew Jordan Scout!

I sent you and email about Pricing and haven't heard anything back. Is there a certain way that is the best to get a hold of you?

I'm sorry, but I've experienced some serious problems with my internet connection and during a 6 week period a lot of mails never made it and got lost. I'm back online now, so if you resend your mail you'll have an answer asap..

WOW!!! Beautiful work Martin -really looks great. I'm interested in making a sheath for my CS Trailmaster, but know absolutely nothing about working with Kydex and only the tiniest about working with leather (cutting, piercing, dying and stitching - but only a little bit).

Your work is inspirational!!!

Beautiful work,I love the rich finish on the leather and you have such great ideas--Regards Butch

Back