Recurved Stain Jack Variant (cool pic)

Jerry Busse

They always say, "Never say never". . . well, I will say this, I have no plans to make another one of these. This is one of those blades that I made while experiencing "grinder's high". . .sorta like "runner's high" only much dustier and more toxic. ;)

It is a Satin Jack with a flat primary grind, deep dish hollow along the clip, with serrations, blended and reinforced BAT. Snake Skin Micarta handles, flying handle spine, and satin finished with a zero edge!

YOWZA!!!!!

Due in large part that this is destined to be, if not a one of a kind, then certainly a "less than 5 of a kind" the price is $547.00.

First come first serve.

Thanks,

Jerry

Attachments

• satin jack recurve camo.jpg
    satin jack recurve camo.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,657
Tknife, it isn't me that is getting this beauty - but one of my 'clients'. I am not going to say his name on these forums for fear of retribution from envious Busse collectors :D !

Just kidding. This is really a heck of a piece and he is indeed a "lucky b@st@rd".

Marc
marc@bussecombat.com

But still, someone other than ME is the lucky bastid! That really is a sweet knife.

I think your losing your touch Jerry, that BEAUTY lasted 12 Minutes!!! And that includes time allowed for Contender's typing in the sold post. :eek:

Not that is quite a fine looking knife :D:D

Hey, is it possible for me to BAN you so I don't have to keep seeing these great looking knives which I can't buy ? ;):D:D

It probably be better to ban him instead of poking your eyes with a Busse! :D Nice looking knife Jerry! Seems like Jerry's on a roll right now!

You gotta love how Jerry dangles these things in front of people who are, without a doubt, addicts. Except this isn't something easy to kick like crack. NOOOOO! It is INFI :) I am sure all these posts are keeping the custom shop REALLY busy. Hehe, got my email from Marc telling my that my DESHSHV is on the way (for those of you who are acronymally challanged that is Double Edge Straight Handle Steel Heart Variant).

Yours in nuclear poverty,
Jeff

I just wet my pants. I think it was the slight recurve shape thing coupled with the serrations. I hate the exchange rate, I hate the world. Time to walk through the Mall with a 12 gauge....not today, too busy, maybe next week, yeah, next week.

Please do not post that picture again.

out........

:D

...there is something about recurve blades. Perhaps it is analagous to voluptuous women? (Geez, I hope Jennifer Busse doesn't see this post!).

LOL....yeah, I guess thats why my MR.Mojo is my fav...the recurve thong, I mean thing gets me going. I find recurves good blade designs if you want to ever use them too!;)

One day.....

Those sure are some sweet looking curves.:D
I've always been partial to recurves and they are very useful. Besides all that, that sure is a beautiful knife.

hey Jerry, a Q. from a 'thumb ramp traction groove fanatic', have you ever thought of doing any thumb grooves on top of the spine to the extreme? (On any model)...

That would have made that SJ the Ultimate small blade carry for me.....whoooaaahhhhhhh! Minds eye working O/T now...

Back