• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Red Cherry-FREE

Hey fella's
I have some rough cut red cherry that has been sitting in my shop for a little over 4 or 5 years now, the boards measure (about) 1" x 4-6" x 3-4', If any of you want it, I will be glad to ups it to you at cost of actual shipping to any that want it until the supply is gone. No kidding, it is free, one catch, I would like pictures of any knives handled with it. :thumbup: Just reply to thread or email me direct. Wood will go out as post appear. Don't know about how well it will work, but what you got to lose?:)

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll take a piece please! Email or PM me with the cost and payment directions!

I will ship tomorrow, just email me with your shipping address, going fedex grd, my company has regular pickup with them, you can pay me later, if you think it is too much, don't pay at all. Just trust me, send me your address in email. I will send it out.
Jim

Go ahead and send me via my email address your shipping address, Surely I have at least two boards, I will try to get yours out tomorrow, if I get the address. I will worry about shipping later when I know the cost.

If you have any left I'd like a piece.
If I don't use it I will pass it on to someone who will.
Email on the way with addy.

Thanks James

I emailed my shipping info. Let me know what the shipping is and I will send it out asap.

Michael

I have two boards of rough cut cedar, mostly all red some white with some burling, do not know suitability of use, but same deal, it is free to someone who will use it, perhaps it can be stabilized or harden with epoxy. 1" x 6" x 3' approx. size

hey james...ive been sending alot of wood to stabilize...ill take some cedar off your hands and give it a try...I dont want to take it all...want other ppl to have a chance at your great offer

Be glad to send you a board, please send me your shipping address and I will take it to work to send out tomorrow,

Last edited:
KnifeMaker
hey jim, where do you send wood to be stabilized and what is the cost??
buzz thanks,

hey james...ive been sending alot of wood to stabilize...ill take some cedar off your hands and give it a try...I dont want to take it all...want other ppl to have a chance at your great offer

Will cedar even take stabilization. It's a pretty oily wood isn't it.
I've never seen it stabilized...but that not unusual for me.:D

I'm sure it would make and awesome knife box tho.

Back