• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Red pocket knives .com

Shorev83

Gold Member
Hello everyone I want to give you guys a heads up. Stay away from red pocket knives , I ordered a gec pocket carver in micarta for 74 bucks. I paid threw PayPal. I got a few emails from PayPal saying my payment schedule is all setup to pay them 74 bucks a DAY!!!!!!! I have not received a email with any order confirmation nothing. I believe this site is a scam. It was to good to be true I guess and I believe I've been had!!!

Well I actually called PayPal and they started a claim. I should receive my payment by April 9th. Also the PayPal assistant said they are most likely a scam website and things aren't adding up!!! It's very scary that people will go to these great lengths to scam a working guy who wants a pocket knife!!!!!!

Sorry for your troubles, thanks for warning the rest of us, and glad you will get your money back. OH

Our Story
We’re a women’s fashion and lifestyle brand with a modern laidback sense of style, an easy-going attitude and a positive outlook on life. Traditional Pocket Knives Sales was founded in 2003 by , an Aussie so traumatised by her first experience of a northern hemisphere winter that she started designing her own wardrobe for those long cosy nights escaping the British weather. From one woman and a laptop, Traditional Pocket Knives Sales has grown rapidly over the past 17 years into a brand that truly reflects our antipodean roots.

Contact Us:
185 Longview Road
West Tisbury, MA 02568

That address doesn't exist.

Traditional Pocket Knives Sales was founded in 2003 by , an Aussie so traumatised by her first experience of a northern hemisphere winter that she started designing her own wardrobe for those long cosy nights escaping the British weather.
1) Mid and Southern Austraila, at least, gets snow and cold as bad or worse than Britan. (Our Aussi members can correct i if i r mistaken.😇)

Just because Austrailia is in the southern hemisphere does not make the entire area "Tropical".
Antarctica is "in the southern hemisphere", yet is as far from "tropical" as you can possibly get weather-wise, on this planet.

2) What on any planet in this or in any of the mulitverses you care to mention, does a line of her winter clothing have to do with pocket knives?

Strange name for a company that specializes in their own designer lines of her winter (and possibly other seasons) clothing, and presumably accessories.

What her (or what he looking to get "his" her a gift) is going to a store called "TRADITIONAL POCKET KNIVES SALES" for clothing?!? 🤯😳

Talk about "shooting oneself in the foot" (and/or a bit higher) in attracting customers!🤯😳🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"TRADITIONAL POCKET KNIVES SALES" is also a RED flag.
"KNIFE SALES" would be the proper English term. 🙄

"If it seems too good to be true; IT LIKELY IS!"
In this case:
1) they have a GEC in stock for purchase an hour and longer, after the release.
2) Sub release price ... a sub $100.⁰⁰ price, for that matter.

Too bad you can't take them to court for Fraud, Internet Fraud, and Banking Fraud.
They might get life without parole. 😁👍
In the US at least, financial crimes are considered MUCH worse than say "mere" rape and murder, by Federal Law Enforcement, and the Federal District and Appeals Courts. 🤨

If anybody knows pocket knives better than woman owned fashion and lifestyle businesses I don't know who it is.
Can you get the matching Stanley mug and ugg boots? The purse to round out the ensemble?

If anybody knows pocket knives better than woman owned fashion and lifestyle businesses I don't know who it is.
Can you get the matching Stanley mug and ugg boots? The purse to round out the ensemble?
😂 lol.....

It's a crazy deal. How I found them was I did a Google search for a great eastern cutlery 62 pocket carver. There website popped up so I clicked and took the bait. I've never ran into a situation like this . It's a sad day in slipjoint collecting when some pos builds a website just to steal your hard earned money. I will be sticking to my normal gec dealer. I'm very interested if anyone else was fishing for a gec case boker and got hooked by the red pocket knives crook!!!!

Back