• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Red Trout, GEC, Buck, Case

JustinR

Gold Member
Moving some song. All prices include PayPal fees and priority shipping a small flat rate box. I’ll combine shipping on multiple purchases.

I will ship international at buyers additional expense. (I’ll cover the first $8 of shipping costs).

GEC 62 in unicorn ivory. Bought it second hand and advertised as sharpened and lightly used. Nice pulls and snap $75 shipped

Red Trout Clip in 154CM (or CPM154...I can’t remember) in blue rope jigged bone. About a 4-5 pull, very smooth. Lovely fit and finish. $SOLD

Red Trout Sheepsfoot in 1095 and sunset jigged bone. I’ve not used it but there is a some patina in the front of the blade. Not sure if I wiped it with my fingers or something but it should polish right off. Stouter pull than the clip, I would call it a 6, but can be pinched open. Very snappy. $SOLD

Last edited:
Buck 303 in brown jigged bone with the LE shield. I bought it as unused and haven’t used it either. Beautiful knife, great Buck F&F. Includes box and paperwork. $SOLD

Buck 303 in red jigged bone. I bought as unused and also have not used it. Great F&F No box unfortunately. $40 shipped SPF

GEC 33 Conductor in ebony with a coping secondary. It’s used and sharpened. Probably a 4 pull on both blades. No tube. $SOLD

AG Russell Improved Muskrat in natural smooth bone and ATS-34 steel. Made in Japan, excellent action and snap on both blades, very nice smooth, light pulls but still snappy. Unclear if used or not. Appears I sharpened but can’t say for sure. No box $65 shipped SPF

Last edited:
Case/Bose Slimline Trapper in jigged bone. Excellent specimen in ATS 34, both blades very snappy and have half stops. Appears unsharpened. No box or padded case unfortunately. Carries like a dream. $340 shipped

Case Wharncliffe Copperhead with as ground stainless blades. Lightly carried and used. Comes with original box. Very snappy Beautiful green bone scales. $75 shipped

Last edited:
Thank you fishin, I’ll take seconds on the red trout sheepsfoot. That was a close one!

Back