Redmeadow Wild Cards

Quick update on these wild cards. I'd call these a craft knife of sorts, a handy knife to have layin around any workbench.

Same overall length as a Cowbell with a longer handle and an extra pin up front (the small pin to the rear is where a normal Cowbell would have one). One continuos curve underneath. Blue Denim and Bone & White Linen.
20220819_202832-01.jpeg

I'll probably make a little slip sheath to protect the blade.

I like it and I'm sure I can put one to work on one of my benches

That’s awesome! I’ll bet it turns out to be handy everywhere. That would probably replace my paring knife really.
I think if I angled the blade upwards to raise the angle of the edge it might make for a nice little paring knife. I mocked up this one like that at first but lowered it to make the point more aggressive detailed work if that makes any sense. The best feeling you can get after making a new design is "oh I'd use the hell out of one of these", I may have to make myself one.

Nice pair of little scalpels there. They look like they would be very handy for making leather patterns and similar type precision projects. Very cool Cowbell variants.

Phil
Thanks Phil, I think they'll be pretty handy. Kind of an exacto knife on steroids.

As a fan, I am downright giddy to see what The Crafsman has to say about this.
They're going absolutely no strings attached, a plug would make only make me feel guilty. Do you recognize the other phrase?

They're going absolutely no strings attached, a plug would make only make me feel guilty. Do you recognize the other phrase?

I feel bad because I don't. Like I've missed out on another good channel.

As for The Crafsman, even if it's just an email to you saying thanks, I'm going to grin from ear to ear. I like knowing that he has one of your knives and I hope he finds it useful.

I feel bad because I don't. Like I've missed out on another good channel.

As for The Crafsman, even if it's just an email to you saying thanks, I'm going to grin from ear to ear. I like knowing that he has one of your knives and I hope he finds it useful.
The Cajun Craftastrophe is the other one, he's a good dude and has some great content.

The Cajun Craftastrophe is the other one, he's a good dude and has some great content.

T-nu! I have seen his stuff. Somehow I haven't watched enough to catch the quote. 👍 I'm happy that he's getting one too.

Did you put your Redmeadow mark on the knives?

T-nu! I have seen his stuff. Somehow I haven't watched enough to catch the quote. 👍 I'm happy that he's getting one too.

Did you put your Redmeadow mark on the knives?
Yeah, the Redmeadow is on the undercside of the handle.

T'Nu is great, his Daddy character cracks me up. I'm no crafter but I really like both of those guys content and I think are quality people. I've never talked to Crafsman but have chatted a bit with T'Nu, good guy.

Now maybe I should try to get a Cowbell in Rodney Norman's hands, I kind of like the thought of him havin a Redmeadow come to think of it.

Thoughts on a sheepsfoot or lambsfoot Wild Card? I like this point and swedge.

153115-rrjb.jpg

Back