• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*REDUCED!!- A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY! Protech Large Don/ Damascus Lobo D/A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... removed. ;] it's just SO DAMN TEMPTING@!#%$

Last edited:
You win. Joke+ Irony in retort for the same waste of time SHIT!'
The multisyllabic words are important to really stick it in when you are dealing with the short bus kids.....stick , break it off, repeat.:)

I got ambushed and mascaraed for not jack nor shit!. Thought I might take her time and comprehension away (for starters).
Nice work Sloth, you lazy tree hanging genius, you!. Our big winner. The others read this whopper- A rambling work of staggeringly less than anything you can stand to get trough, yes
? Perfection in this scenario. There is no opus, she looks up what she is unable to define and boom, I'm all in her time and self esteem follows as the words become less familiar. I think it works nicely.

So, you were the only one to notice. Bravo!
Also, I loved that assumption of some sort of impairment?
That is awesome material, just must be\ used for another, higher level infraction. That is mean, ok. Damn, you are one cold bastard. Wish I knew how to do that.
However, it does mean that this game of no real "anything" is working beautifully!I think it is going to be on for awhile. I plan to stay far in the back row and enjoy
-Merci Mon Ami.

Yo pkirsch good job! Sold the knives and you did a nice thing.:)

Maybe next time just 1 thread, not 3.

Everybody here likes knives and they like good deals even more. I think that's what we're trying to say.

Happy Thanksgiving! Since its your thread I understand if you wanna respond but totally unnecessary, REALLY!;)

-I was being altruistic and that is probably closer to what I did.- a definately high :0)

congrats on the sale!

Jeez! Remind me never to do business with this psychopath.

You seem to display signs of mental illness... creeper.

Last edited:
I really do preciate a professional bullshitter Pkirsch, please carry on by all means.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back