• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reese Weiland customized Emerson Commander Ti frame lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please send me a message or e-mail if you have any questions. More pics available by email. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. Payment by EMT, cash in hand or paypal + 3.5% please.

- Reese Weiland customized Emerson Commander. Black combo blade, full titanium frame lock with titanium back spacer. Stamped "RW 2013" on the inside of the back spacer. Comes with zip pouch and I'll also include a custom .45 thumb disk. Brand new, never used or carried. $425 shipped Xpress. I am willing to entertain trades as well. Mostly into custom folders, mid-techs, and some higher end productions. Only fixed blade I might be into at the moment is a Winkler II Field Knife. PM me for trade value.

Thanks.
ecm2.jpgecm3.jpgecm4.jpgecmcntr.jpgecmlu.jpg

Last edited:

Attachments

• k21.jpg
    k21.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Adding some custom .45 Thumb Discs:

Hi all. I have 4 Reese Weiland custom .45 thumb discs (2 Federal, 2 Blazer) for sale. I just received some of these and I won't use all of them so I figured I would release the rest. My apologies for the absolutely horrible pics but all I have at the moment is my old school phone cam. They are $30 each. EMT, cash in hand or Paypal + 3.5% please. An "I'll take one" here plus a PM works for me. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Cheers.
Thumbdisc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back