• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Regrind

Hey guys, looking for someone qualified to do a Spyderco south fork regrind for me and a couple other knives. I know a lot of guys have closed the books.. anyone know of anyone that they’ve recently used that they would recommend?

Hi Drebs, I can do it if you don't mind shipping your knives to Canada. It is no more risky than shipping within ConUS, as long as you follow the instructions I'll give you. I've done regrinds for quite a few of our fellow members here, many of them in the USA and even overseas. Feel free to email me to introduce yourself and discuss the knives and what you're after. Please allow some time for a reply as the next three or four days I will be busy with Easter. Thanks!

email-address-png.1730290

Hi Drebs, I can do it if you don't mind shipping your knives to Canada. It is no more risky than shipping within ConUS, as long as you follow the instructions I'll give you. I've done regrinds for quite a few of our fellow members here, many of them in the USA and even overseas. Feel free to email me to introduce yourself and discuss the knives and what you're after. Please allow some time for a reply as the next three or four days I will be busy with Easter. Thanks!

email-address-png.1730290
Sent you an email

Back