Reinhardt Teaser

Mercenary? As much as you are an arms dealer.

Non Beckerhead? Not in my heart and also just a formality. I got the shiny hardware with my mods and probably enough posts by now.

i has an octopus avatar. 8 arms! :D

I wonder if the production models will all be hand sharpened by Mr. Fisk like the protos?...:D

Stupid question: Should I wait for one of these to come out instead of getting the 9? Inquiring minds want to know stuff like this...

Stupid question: Should I wait for one of these to come out instead of getting the 9? Inquiring minds want to know stuff like this...

Well, there are two ways of thinking on this topic.

You will hold off on buying the 9 for as long as you can, and then when you buy it, the RBK will come out the next week.

You buy the 9 asap, and the RBK will seemingly come out the next week.

So, logic dictates that you should buy the 9 now :p.

Really though, kabar has stopped with announcing new products until they are very literally on the way out to or are already on the shelves for retailers. This prevents huge fiascos and blowback from guys like us if a date slips, and is just all around easier for everyone (except us... which I guess just means Kabar).

So, given past history with other new models, and the fact that we've already seen some prototypes out and about in limited circulation (well, maybe "circulation is the wrong term), I would guess within the next year or so we'll see it, possibly as soon as a few to a "handful" of months out. Keep in mind this is total outright guesswork and speculation from me.

But by all means, buy a 9. I love mine. Its remarkably nimble feeling for its size, its my most used Becker up to this point (in fact, I don't even have 4 or other large becker since this one fits my needs so well... I'm still debating if I'd even want to pick up the RBK, as I mostly saw large wood instead of chop it these days).

Good luck with the choice :D.

Dully noted.

I've been wanting the 9 for a long time but the Reinhardt looks pretty amazing, too.

Probably end up with both in the long run...! :D

Dully noted.

I've been wanting the 9 for a long time but the Reinhardt looks pretty amazing, too.

Probably end up with both in the long run...! :D

Probably? lol good one - we all know that you will buy both sooner or later haha

Probably? lol good one - we all know that you will buy both sooner or later haha

BUSTED!

guilt.gif

if you remember john lock from "lost" tv show. he liked knives, a lot.

so, it's a Locktopus :D
You just lost some respect with the "lost" reference.
started good but they never pulled it together in the end.

You just lost some respect with the "lost" reference.
started good but they never pulled it together in the end.

i thought it ended nicely for all that

Back