REK Q fixed blade thread

You guys probably just got my newsletter (just sent it out) but in case not, pre-Order is now live for this Quarantine batch in Magnacut :thumbsup:
Question:
Says to pay 187 now and that total price is 250. Then it mentions that what I'm paying now is 50 percent.100 percent would be 2 x 187, which is 374.
So I'm not understanding the disclaimer sorry. Where did I go wrong?

Question:
Says to pay 187 now and that total price is 250. Then it mentions that what I'm paying now is 50 percent.100 percent would be 2 x 187, which is 374.

Yea, I sent him a message about it. I'm guessing the $250 was supposed to be for the 2.5" and it's just a typo on the others. Going by the math, it should be:

$250 for the 2.5", $300 for the 3.5", and $375 for the Q.

I snagged a 3.5" Ember because I plan on snagging a CPK Kephart in 3V... But man, the Quarantine is really, really tempting me. Such a gorgeous knife!

Question:
Sorry I hit the sack last night after a while after making it go live!
Yea, I sent him a message about it. I'm guessing the $250 was supposed to be for the 2.5" and it's just a typo on the others. Going by the math, it should be:

$250 for the 2.5", $300 for the 3.5", and $375 for the Q.
Yes this is correct, can't believe I made that mistake. You wouldn't believe how much backend website prep this sorta stuff takes!

Sorry I hit the sack last night after a while after making it go live!

Yes this is correct, can't believe I made that mistake. You wouldn't believe how much backend website prep this sorta stuff takes!
I was wondering that myself. 😁
Sent you an email as I'm International.
Thanks

Just got everything back from initial machining! Got the shop to mill in some texture on the outer surfaces similar to CPK... Love how they turned out!

i-ZKTbpc7-X3.jpg

i-GRp5gFP-X3.jpg

And some nice clean milling!
i-JzSTndC-X3.jpg

Any updates on the "Q" knives? I see you have been working alot on the Ember knives and the 940 reblades.

Back