Release of The 2015 New Products

Does anyone know when the new 2015 items are going to be available to the public?
Also, will the AUS8 items still be produced and available when the 2015 lineup hits the stores.

Thank You,
Frangouch

No one knows when the release of the 2015 lineup. I think the previous aus-8 versions are not going to be made.

No one knows when the release of the 2015 lineup. I think the previous aus-8 versions are not going to be made.

You are correct. 2015 products will be released throughout the year(some are already available). And Cold Steel has indeed confirmed that AUS-8 versions will no longer be made if the product is released in a new steel.

Thank you gentlemen. I wonder if this will drive the price of the AUS 8 models up or create bargains.

You are correct. 2015 products will be released throughout the year(some are already available). And Cold Steel has indeed confirmed that AUS-8 versions will no longer be made if the product is released in a new steel.

Any of the folders out yet, other than the tanto Recon with the serrations?

Any of the folders out yet, other than the tanto Recon with the serrations?

All the regular XHP Recons are out now, as are the XHP Ti-Lites and the BD-1 Spartan and Rajahs.

Frangouch, right now you can find a lot of the AUS-8 models marked way down in price, so if you want one, scoop them up while you can.

The new Finn Bear is shipping out March 9th from one of my favorite Cold Steel dealers.

Back