• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

relisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do OTF's, not a fan at all. I was simply amazed no one had even shown interest at that price and I wanted to give you and the knife a testimonial. You know, you are giving it away. I'm going to contact some of me LEO buddies and let them know. Is the price going to be the same for a bit?

I carried his SOCOM automatic, actually several over the years. Microtech quality is legendary.

Deleted. Current price is posted and will probably stay firm.

Last edited:
Still available. The buyer welched after hours wasted negotiating.

Edited: Serious inquiries only please. I'm no longer going to be entertaining deal spotters or "What's your best price??? I know this guy who has this for $120!!!!"

Last edited:
I know somebody wants one of these. Note: This IS NOT a California-legal automatic. I eyeballed this at less than 2" but it is actually 2.4". I apologize.

Last edited:
Still available. Only thing I might consider in trade would be a Ronin Dojo Pro in like-new or excellent condition with no damage to the ha, in standard length or ko-katana, plus cash on my end if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back