• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Relisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is still available. I am quite open to negotiating the price. If you're interested, just ask and maybe we can work something out.

This is still available. I am quite open to negotiating the price. If you're interested, just ask and maybe we can work something out.

This is still available. Price is reduced to $110 or best offer. I accept PayPal (currently to an alternate address as my primary one was recently compromised and is still locked by PayPal) as well as American Express Serve, Google Wallet and USPS money orders.

This is still available. I accept PayPal (currently to an alternate address as my primary one was recently compromised and is still locked by PayPal) as well as American Express Serve, Google Wallet and USPS money orders.

This is still available. I accept PayPal (currently to an alternate address as my primary one was recently compromised and is still locked by PayPal) as well as American Express Serve, Google Wallet and USPS money orders.

This is still available and reduced to $95 which includes the cost of insured shipping with tracking.

This is still available. Make me an offer if you're interested. I can even try and get some more recent, higher-quality pictures if you'd like. Hoping for a quick sale.

Willing to trade this for a used in very good/excellent condition AT&T Galaxy S2 or S3 or another high-performance Android phone that you no longer use locked to AT&T or completely unlocked.

This is still available. Willing to trade this for a used in very good to excellent condition Android smartphone locked to AT&T, like a Samsung Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S3, etc or something comparable as long as it's either unlocked or locked to AT&T. Need something to stick an AT&T Straight Talk SIM card into. I know many of you get a new phone every six months to a year, so I'm sure you have something sitting around in a drawer that you're not using.

This is still available. This would make a great hunting/camping knife for light to medium use. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

This is still available. This would make a great hunting/camping knife for light to medium use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back