Removed from site please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i get my account closed or banned please? I do not want my account counting in the total membership numbers, thanks.

This is a curious request care to explain your reasoning? Find it additionally odd one would want their paid account gone.

Can i get my account closed or banned please? I do not want my account counting in the total membership numbers, thanks.

Just log off and don't come back. Your account will stay on this forum forever, banned or not, there's no way to delete accounts permanently.

I am guessing he is mad at BF for something and feels that by his name being subtracted people will see BF no longer has X many members and now has X minus 1 members which he thinks will make the site less reputed. Either that or he is so disgusted with BF he doesn’t want his name “SurpriseGoat” being sullied.

Oh SupriseGoat, we will miss you.
:(

I didn't think you were allowed to have multiple accounts?

He’s not saying he has multiple accounts. He was just saying that SurpriseGoat may be gone but we still got goat, because GotGoat is here!

gotgoat gotgoat thank you, here I was worried we were going to go goatless.

The only available option is banning. There is no other way for BF to shut down the account.
I do not know whether or not banned accounts count toward total membership.
Banning is permanent. You may wish to confirm that being banned achieves your goal before proceeding.

Edited to add:
I did some research on the software and it appears that whether banned members show on the user count is dependent on how the individual forum is set up. There is an option to either count them or not count them. I do not know which option Spark chose.

Last edited:
Ok, thank you knarfeng for looking into this, you and many of the other mods deserve alot more than you receive for your work here. After giving it some more careful consideration go ahead and ban my account, i think spending my time here is up.

Ok, thank you knarfeng for looking into this, you and many of the other mods deserve alot more than you receive for your work here. After giving it some more careful consideration go ahead and ban my account, i think spending my time here is up.

"I think" is not a very concrete way of expressing a request for an impending action. Why go to such permanent measures when there is a slight chance that you may want to come back in the future?

Simply log off, clear your cookies and be done. You'll fall into the annals of this particular portion of the internet in no time. Then, if in the future you have a change of heart you can walk right back in.

In general, these requests always confuse me. It's like going to a bar and having a beer. After you are done and want to leave, instead of just heading for the door to be on your own you walk up to a bouncer or bartender and ask them to throw you out and tell them to not let you back in ever. Is it a self control thing? Chaffing butthurtedness? I'll probably have to add this to the list of the many things I don't know.

Done.
And closed.

We wish you well in your future endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back