Reno Knovention

You *know* you've a seat up close to the fire whenever you can make it Dave...

One of these years, I'll be back. Just not this one by the looks of things. :(

Since I'm planning on living forever, though, I have the rest of existance to plan another trip. So no worries. (You're planning on living forever too, right?)

Nasty said:
*If* held...Memorial Day weekend as always. Officially, Saturday May 27th. Unofficially, ya'll know you can show up Friday night and stay through Sunday.

The usual fare...dinner out on Friday night, Khukuris galore on Saturday with a pizza delivery lunch, grinding, repair, care, leatherwork, chopping big stuff into smaller stuff, followed by a grill/brew fiesta and a bonfire. Home cooked breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Sounds good to me Nasty. How many people are you wanting/needing at a minimum to make it a go?

Bob

That sounds fun Nasty how does a guy get onto the list? I'll have to ask the wife, of course.

Half a dozen would be great...

Andy...you're on the list if you want.

*If* it's held...

Sounds like a good plan you have there, Nasty:) Gin, i hope you get to feeling better soon. A get together is great, but we want you well:)
With my line of work, you all could hold it down the street from me, and I would still have trouble making it. Something about late may, memorial day weekend, and a demand for swimming pool supplies that just makes it so dang hard to break away;)
If any of this goes down, you guys have a great time and be careful:)

Jake

Why did I miss you guys saying it was Memorial Day weekend? No chance at that date. Dang.

Ya know...we could always also set up a web cam. I have a high speed connection...and a cam...Hmm.

Hey Nasty,

You're in Dayton, right? I grew up in Toledo and Cincinnati! I'd love to get back for a visit, so count me in. I might be able to make both, since I'm only 100 miles from Reno. Whoohoo!

Nasty said:
I guess this is as good a time as any to bring up the MWKK...any interest this year? Let me know guys...

Count me in. To any who are within driving distance of Dayton, trust me when I say it's worth the trip. Take the friendly atmosphere of the Cantina here and multiply it by 10, then you get the MWKK at Nasty's house. Plus there are always a few new scars and amusing candid photos to show for the trip. :)

It's a shame bad luck and misfortune got in the way of what would have been a great get-together in Reno. Take care of yourselves mamav and Yangdu.

Sorry Hollow...*you* have no choice. No Hollow, no MWKK.

Call it your karmic path.

I'd rather be in some dark Hollow
where the Sun don't ever shine
than to be here alone, knowing that you've gone
in a small room, with you on my mind.

munk

Yvsa, a lot can happen in two months indeed. Reading over the MWKK'05 sign up thread yesterday reinforced that for me. Would like to meet you in person.

Now Hollow, if you don't come to us, we just all may have to come to you. :eek: ;)

Bob

Yeah...we threatened to do that last year if I recall correctly...

Things happen. This shark will be moving out of Commiefornia in the near future :thumbup: and will be busy swimming like mad and not chomping for a while.:grumpy:

Would not be able to do the Memorial Day get together this year anyway. Looks like I'm going to miss Blade Atlanta also.:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Dang, just got back in to work and there is no more vacation available. Looks like I won't be making it after all. Bummer

I'll be going on the run to the wall again this year over Memorial day weekend and have to miss out on a great time again at Brother Nasty's place. ARGHHH!!!!

To anyone else, you owe it to yourself to make it to the MWKK if at all possible. :thumbup:

If it doesn't go down, I may be making the run too Brother...have to wait and see what happens.

You *do* owe me a visit...;)

Back