reno show pics

not many, but here they are:

pre show checkout:

2009-11-15-0001.jpeg

at the show:

2009-11-15-0002.jpeg

Boy, do I look pissed. I wasn't. but I'm not photogenic!

2009-11-15-0004.jpeg

2009-11-15-0005.jpeg

2009-11-15-0006.jpeg

I would seriously suggest the camp knife challenge knife, the traditional leuku, or the bushcrafter and a shortfinger right now. All proven :D

hummina hummina ZING!!!!

thats teh 2nd satin finish ive seen....

im sure you know which one im oogling over :)

could you give me some more info and a better photo of the knife that is laying on the cloth in the first photo i think it would make a good camp knife from what im seeing

lee

I would seriously suggest the camp knife challenge knife, the traditional leuku, or the bushcrafter and a shortfinger right now. All proven :D

I'll be getting a wilderness model-just when!!?? :thumbup::confused::D

could you give me some more info and a better photo of the knife that is laying on the cloth in the first photo i think it would make a good camp knife from what im seeing

lee

Lee- that particular one was made as a veggie cleaver, for a camp knife I'd want to lengthen he handle an inch and give it a touch more belly near the front- I'd do it in 3/32 or 1/8, with a convex grind.

I think the blade length on that one was 8.25 inches.

Lee- that particular one was made as a veggie cleaver, for a camp knife I'd want to lengthen he handle an inch and give it a touch more belly near the front- I'd do it in 3/32 or 1/8, with a convex grind.

I think the blade length on that one was 8.25 inches.

Christof,

Awesome pics:thumbup:. We need more cleavers, many more cleavers....

cool pics Chritof..:) i would love to make that show one of these days..

you definitely are looking much slimmer man.. right on.. keep it up...:thumbup:

I'm going light on workouts for another week or so and trying to keep the calories low, if I can get another inch or 2 off my gut then it's time to work a muscle building routine. hard to get enough protein without stopping the fat loss due to ... fat consumption.

if I caould find rabbit for a buck a pound I'd do a 3 week bunny diet!!

Back