Replacement blade question.

I have an Onslaught with a modified blade. If I send it in for a new blade, can I get the old blade back with it?

Assuming replacement blades are available, I didn't realize the Onslaught was discontinued.

Doubtful. They will replaced a blade, but don't see them sending your old one back.

They use the old one for sharpening and engraving practice. I wish we could get em back, but at the price they charge I can certainly see why they don't.

There's a good chance they still have replacements, but typically they retain the old blade when replaced and recycle the steel. The best thing to do is call them at 800-800-7427 to ask about blade replacement...I think it's $25 for PE satin and $30 for coated, plus shipping the knife to them.

Unfortunately we cannot send back blades that are not installed on a knife due to liability purposes. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Pricing on replacement blades is $25 for Satin and $35 for Black.

I bought a replacement blade for my 520 because I wanted a plain edge blade. Since I live outside the States, I didn't want to risk shipping the knife back. I asked them on their Facebook page if they could just ship me the blade, apparently they can if you ask. I just paid for the blade and its shipping which came to be around $50. Then I get to keep my original combo edge blade as a spare.

856DAEBB-116A-43FD-B140-F5E1EFBBE5CE-3662-000003F758E97941.jpg

^^^
Sweet! I wonder if they worked with you because of your situation being overseas. Could this be done by U.S. customers?

I have a Shot special mini onslaught with a blackblade. Ive been curious if they can replace it for a satin which I prefer. Would be nice to also keep the black which has a limited edition number. Would they even have D2 blades available? Im gonna send an email out...

They only sent it to him because he is in another country.
They won't sent out blades otherwise.

Well two questions, one: do you have friends that live outside of the country, and two: how badly do you want this?

Unfortunately we cannot send back blades that are not installed on a knife due to liability purposes. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Pricing on replacement blades is $25 for Satin and $35 for Black.

I know it's only a slim chance, but if you do have a Rukus 610 plain edge blade left, I'd love to have mine replaced...

thank God for tinbasher.. so simple. I wanted to post it, but you beat me. you can actually send just the frame back and get the new version or latest, they will make from old stock they always have for about $35-40 no more. Pls do not tell me no way. I have done this often, may take 3-4 weeks but they will do.

Back