replacement rod guides?

Just looking for a recommendation on rod guides. A couple of the rods got the tip guides busted on our last trip and I've glued new ones on (anything else to do besides hot glue?) but was looking at what was available. I can get fuji guides for 5-6$ each for tips, up to 10$ or so for the larger guides. Or I can get kits of cheap ones(0.10$ a piece) that likely won't last long in either the salt or a fight with even a baby brim. Is there any middle ground, or a way to get a decent kit so I have spares on hand without having to shell out a couple hundred bucks to have a selection of sizes? Or is it the sort of thing best to keep the cheap-ies to do field repairs, and then just pick up new guides when I'm able to?
I mostly fish smallish stuff in salt, so its the salt that will generally kill things before the fish do, but if a rod guide has a life-span of only hours, its not really worth it.

I keep a Fuji repair kit in my saltwater bag. It has 3 size tips and glue. I believe it sells for less than $5 at the big "mart". I've only used it once but that temporary repair is still being used a couple years later.

Thanks for the advice, prices here in Aus are a bit higher, but knowing that the fuji kit is decent helps.

Back