• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reposted

10/24/20 For Sale: Survival Hammers - Ball Batons
7.5” Solid steel hammer. 1.5” steel ball, circle welded to 1/2” rebar, finished with a giant steel nut, this hammer is heavy and indestructible. Over 14oz. Ready for the finish of your choice or just drop it in your pocket and go. Wrap it in leather or paracord, spray paint it, or Plasti-Dip it. The possibilities are endless. Caught in a wash with the water rising? No windshield can stand up to the survival hammer, in fact, not much can stand up to the survival hammer. Good for survival situations, your bug out bag, personal defense. Please reply to this thread for PayPal address. Many available. Asking $25 + $3 shipping. PayPal, USA
2vaahs.jpg
0jMN0i.jpg
xOIyHp.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry no light ones at the moment. These heavys are 14.3 oz. ea., the light ones are 9.3oz. I do have several heavys available.

Sorry no light ones at the moment. These heavys are 14.3 oz. ea., the light ones are 9.3oz. I do have several heavys available.

I don't know if it would be too heavy for my sister. I was getting it for her birthday.

I'll take one please. Let me know your PayPal address if there are any available. Thanks

aspinto, PM Incoming with PayPal info. There are many available.
Edit; You cannot receive PM's. I have left a visitor message on your profile page.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Many hammers available.

aspinto, I have a nice one all picked out. However, payment not received. Please check the payment address. Many folks omit the "K" or send it to .com instead of the correct .net.
Thank you.
BK

are these all gone? I'd like to get one on Friday. Are some heavier than others? I didn't see that mentioned.

thanks

Back