Request for low rider clip for Spyderco Native Lightweight

Hi, I am very new here and am wondering if you have done any work on clips for the Spyderco Native?

1, 2 or 3? There are at least three versions of this model that have been made, maybe even a fourth I'm not aware of as it would not surprise me but yes I have worked on several but not for clips. I don't recall the clips used on all three but I do not do any clips for them that I am aware of particularly if the knife you speak of has the barrel clip that you use a couple nickels to twist to remove from the folder. I can't help you with those. Thanks for asking tho
STR

I guess 1, but Spyderco didn't give the first a number I don't think. It was just the Native Lightweight. It is the clip that you use a coin to take off. I would be extremely grateful if you could refer me to someone who could help. Thanks a lot.

I have nothing for the coin operated barrel clip models. Thanks for asking tho. I don't know anyone else making clips but I've done them for that model and they were too weak to hold up. The slightest snag breaks them and its all for naught. The way they fit down in to fit tight also plays into this as it limits options for mounting a replacement and the handle material does this also because although it can hold threads it is not ideal and something I don't offer as I no longer drill and/or thread anything!

I do appreciate your coming by my forum to ask but on this as well as certain other models being offered by various manufacturers I just can't come up with something easily repeated that would really be worth the effort or the cost both to myself and the customer.

STR

Back