Rerun of the foliage green CTS-204 p Military. Yes or No?

Anyone keen for a rerun of this one. I have one and love it.
I really want a backup.
I know the first run (a knifeworks exclusive) took a couple of years to sell. Is a small batch run possible like the PM 2 version we just saw. It sold out in 2 days.
Will we likely see it? yes or no?

Any chance a moderator could edit the title for me and spell no properly? :)

No Military CTS-204P,it took KW years to sell 'm,lets move forward and perhaps a Military in Super Blue.

I am with this guy. M390 is basically the same as 204p. Yes - red g10 might be more attractive to some people than green but that alone does not justify another run of Military, unless DLT prices it at $170.:D

Back to the topic of the OP, yes - another run of the 204p green g10 PM2 will likely sell well, based on how quickly the recent run sold out. I had a chance to buy one but eventually did not because I spent too much during the holidays already plus I have a DLT tan 20cv PM2.

Any chance a moderator could edit the title for me and spell no proper
You can edit the title. There is an option at the top right that says thread tools. Press it then select rename title or something like that.

Why do you have to have a military in 204p in foliage green? Why not Rex45 which has shown to perform extremely well due to it being 64+hrc though not stainless steel. Or 52100 which also not stainless but performance is better.

Last edited:
You can edit the title. There is an option at the top right that says thread tools. Press it then select rename title or something like that.

Why do you have to have a military in 204p in foliage green? Why not Rex45 which has shown to perform extremely well due to it being 64+hrc though not stainless steel. Or 52100 which also not stainless but performance is better.

I've Got the Rex 45 Millie, the 52100 I missed. I live in a place where my knife can be wet for long stretches so I prefer a stainless and I love the green in that knife too. I have one for the collection but I'd buy another as a user if there was a second round. I agree with what you say with the other steels, they're good stuff. It doesn't sound like there's alot of enthusiasm here, so I'm guessing there won't be a second run.

At least I was smart enough to buy the fluted titanium Millie as a pair. That is my favourite child. :)

Thanks for the info on the edit function, I'll have a look for future bugger ups.

Reactions: Mo2
M390, 204p, and 20CV are analogs, aren't they?
They are. There are slight differences in how they are manufactured. and heat treatment is different from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Back