Reversible Clips

Hi Y'all,
Does anyone know off hand if Spyderco makes any other knives besides the plastic Endura and Delica with reversible (right hand-left hand) clips?

------------------
John

i know the native and the LW goddard do as i carry them daily. the LW harpy/merlin, the '98 rescue and rescue jr have them as well. the LW calypso jr. has a left/right clip, but it's a three screw model at the pivot end.

that's all i can think of off hand.

I wish all Spyderco models would have reversible clips, either the easy to change Endura/Delica type or the three screw variety... If that was the case, I'd certainly own a lot more of those otherwise excellent folders.

Regards,

Leo Daher

It looks like the new Wagner Mouse Knife will have left or right capability also. Don't for get the "Q" knife is the most adjustable as far as clips go. I suppose if you wanted you could take a steel calypso or police, Drill and Tap the other side and make it a left clip.

------------------
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
**Blazing Saddles**

Yeah, I forgot all about the Q... Four different options, as far as clip placement goes. My wife carries one of those, together with a pre-98 Endura (I gave her both as gifts). Too bad it was discontinued...

As for drilling and tapping, I think it'd be a lot more practical if the factory would do that for us.

Regards,

Leo Daher

------------------
"Though the meek shall inherit the Earth, they won't keep it past Saturday night..."

Guys,
Sorry about that. A family problem came up that required immediate attention for several hours and I didn't realize that I had hit the Enter key before signing off without finishing the message.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for the info. Appreciate it.

[This message has been edited by ICEMAN (edited 02-26-2000).]

Yes?
wink.gif

------------------
"Though the meek shall inherit the Earth, they won't keep it past Saturday night..."

Back