Review: My user Ladyfinger Pic heavy!

Awesome-1.gif

Enjoyed the read and the pics! Made me hungry. Wife was nursing our 1 year-old little boy (he's popping in a tooth or two and has been a little grumpy and feverish the last couple days) while the 4 girls played. Went in the kitchen and used my new Fiddleback Bow Legged Belt Knife to make supper out of your bagel/cheese/tomato dish, threw 'em in the oven for a quick toast and became the hero!! Who would have thought something so easy would gain a fella so many points!! :)

Thanks, Thalestin!!

Enjoyed the read and the pics! Made me hungry. Wife was nursing our 1 year-old little boy (he's popping in a tooth or two and has been a little grumpy and feverish the last couple days) while the 4 girls played. Went in the kitchen and used my new Fiddleback Bow Legged Belt Knife to make supper out of your bagel/cheese/tomato dish, threw 'em in the oven for a quick toast and became the hero!! Who would have thought something so easy would gain a fella so many points!! :)

Thanks, Thalestin!!

Anytime bro :thumbup:

Good review, Thalestin!

Pretty pictures, too... I like the design of the ladyfinger and that hardwood handle has gorgeous depth and grain to it!

My hands are itching to try out my ladyfinger when it arrives!

Kurt.

Back