RFID blocking on the small bi-fold

LMT66

Gold Member
I noticed the website shows "RFID blocking wallet protects sensitive information from pesky thieves with RFID readers" in the description for the Small Bi-Fold Wallet (Best wallet I've ever owned!).
At what point was this feature added? I ask because I bought a spare last year and don't remember the description showing it will block RFID readers.

Thanks

I'd rather have no RFID blocking so I can use my prox card without removing it from my wallet. I'm sure others are the same so if you have a pre-RFID blocking wallet you should be able to sell your spare for a modest loss and get the RFID model. RFID blocking is unnecessary from what I've read.

If yours is Dark Coffee and non RFID blocking I'd be interested in buying it.

I'd rather have no RFID blocking so I can use my prox card without removing it from my wallet. I'm sure others are the same so if you have a pre-RFID blocking wallet you should be able to sell your spare for a modest loss and get the RFID model. RFID blocking is unnecessary from what I've read.

If yours is Dark Coffee and non RFID blocking I'd be interested in buying it.

My two new spares are both the Small Bifold Wallet in dark coffee brown. It's been at least a year since they arrived from Saddleback.

Anyone from Saddleback Leather know when the RFID material was added?

Back