RH 36 Pal Handle Plastic

Look for spacer material and Micarta or G-10 sheet.
GFS has quite a bit of colorful material. USA Knifemakes and AKS may be other places to check.

The other source for colored plastics is industrial suppliers like Granger and McMaster-Carr.

makermaterialsupply dot com has a lot of synthetics.
US Plastics is another possibility.

Last edited:
We’ll see found a place called “buy plastic dot com” Not sure about plastic type so we’ll see what happens. Solid core red plastic in 3/16 or 1/4” isn’t easy to find. Found an acrylic which maybe too hard and polish up to bright or smooth. This stuff isn’t real hard.

Looking for plastic sheet or squares, in red and yellow. 3\16” or so. Doing a google search I get people debating correct color. Knife making sights are showing really thin liner material.

ke spacer material just for a break up and to add colors
that is just like the Western/Remington/Kabar and many others they used leather washers to make the handles with a Micarta like spacer material just for a break up and to add colors
id say use g 10 or Micarta to get the colors you want... you can get 1/8-3/16-1/4 thickness but there are few Micarta colors to choose from.... G 10 there are dozens of colors

Good stuff, I have a pal 34 that needs spacers. I have about all the original leather and need that micarta or other spacer material. Thank you for sharing. Beautiful blades you have posted above.

Back