Rick Hinderer Dragon Claw

Rick made this knife out of one piece of his forged damascus with pearl inlays, fossil ivory overlay carved with dragon scales, and the damascus was also carved with dragon scales along spine.
O.A.L. = 5" Cutting Edge = 1 3/4"
Rick is considering making this knife in a user version, so all you Forum members let him know if a user version would be wanted.
E-mail Rick at : RHind64@aol.com

Attachments

• dclaw.jpg
    dclaw.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 246
Very nice knife. I am not sure if the user version would be wanted but this one really looks great!

David

I think it's gorgeous!! Beautiful combination of materials and colors. Looks to me like a very functional design, also. Any chance of getting a pic of the spine? I'd like to see what that filework looks like. :)

Me too Richard! I could hear those gears turning in your head all the way to Atlanta :D

If I may make a very big assumption, I know this particualar knife has provided you with some inspiration and it is the "right" kind or inspiration.

Rick is recovering from some surgery, but you may want to give him a call or email him. Once you meet him, it will be hard to decide what you like better (Rick the person or his work).

I would have to see the user version to know if I liked it anywhere near as much as I like this one. I love the lines and also think that it is a practical design. Very, Very nice.:cool:

That Rick, must have woke up from a bad dream and drew this Wicked boy!

What a creation! Thanks for posting!!!

G2

Back