• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rifleman's Folder

RLS

This is an early style Riflemans bag knife .This style dates back to the 1750- 1800 period. This folder has a Damascus blade 3-3/4" long with an overall length of 8-3/8". Bolsters and liner are steel and integral with each other. Top of blade and spring top and bottom are file worked . Wood slabs are Stabilized Black Walnut. Walk and talk on this folder is excellent.
Price for this knife is $350.00 + Shipping

Thanks For Looking
Ray

Attachments

• IM000881.JPG
    IM000881.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 641
PM sent to buy.
It's beautiful, Ray!

I'm kinda new here, but I'm a longtime knife gal. We live out in the Texas hill country and I do love a good hunting knife, Bowie, or folder.

Hi Ray,
I'm guessing it was my message this morning that bought it? I don't see a pm on this board, or an email from you...do pm's take awhile to show up on this board, or someone else beat me to it? Just let me know, please.

Ray, got the knife today, and WOW! I love it! It's a very handsome and excellently made knife that I know I'll enjoy for the rest of my life. Thank you. I'll definitely be back for more.

Back