Rigger coating

Could anyone provide em with information on getting a knife Riggercoated, such as price and turnaround time? Also, for those who have knives with the coating how do you like it? Thanks. -Lev

basics costs are outlined on James' website, turn around depends on how busy he is I'm sure [mine took a touch over two weeks], and the coating is awesome!!! I am 100% satisfied with mine.

In addition to Keiths comments, I would add that there is good communications and James is a heck of a nice guy to deal with. I am presently waiting for him to do a 2-tone coat and 2-tone sheath for a blade of mine.

Regards,

Hugh

Ditto on that, his commo is great and the man is willing to listen to your needs. If I can part with it for a week or two I will send him a couple Mad Dogs for sheath work (execulite or a custom version of spinal backup, vertical strong side reverse grip that converts to SOB static)

James is a really nice guy too, and he will make the call to you if you let him know you are interested in something.

Parker

Thanks for all of the responses. It's to hear that James is such a great guy and I look forward to interacting with him. Now I just have to figure out what knife to get coated or maybe I just need to get a new knife? Thanks again.
-Lev

Back