Recommendation? Ring! Ring! Ring! Folders With Rings?

Looking for suggestions on folders with rings or ring mods like 5x5combatsolutions or wisemencompany. Not interested in anything with a hawkbill blade. Any other kind of blade is fine, wharncliffe, drop point, tanto, persian or whatever, just not looking to go full Mall Ninja. Thanks!

I put a wisemen ring on a Delica and disliked it. It made the handle ridiculously long, if I tried to use the knife with a finger in the ring there was an inch of handle between my hand and the blade. It was easier to draw, but I ended up taking it off and tossing it in a box. I've added rings to CS Tuffs and MIni Tuffs by simply drilling a small hole and attaching one with paracord, and it works quite well. If I wanted a built in ring, I would go with the CRKT Provoke, in the drop point since you don't like hawkbill. The handle is the right size to use the ring and the locking method is nice and solid. I have the hawkbill and would likely replace it with a Wharncliffe if they ever get around to producing it.

Recon 1 with a Snaggletooth ring. I was given the ring for free, and I’m lukewarm on it. It makes it easier to draw the knife, but other than using it to dangle the knife between making cuts, I don’t find it very useful. It does elevate the already iffy Recon 1 to full blown mall ninja status though. I keep it in the glovebox for when I forget to take a knife with me.
3460AB32-577F-4DE5-8074-CA9F6A85775E.jpeg

Thanks guys I wasn't aware of the CRKT Provoke drop point or the Recon 1 Snaggletooth ring. I'm not looking for a self defense knife which is why I'm not interested in a traditional karambit style blade. I should have mentioned I'm a disabled LEO and my hands work like shit so I think a ring is the answer to not dropping my knife all the time when I pull it out. lol

Ok guys still looking for more suggestions. Just got this on ebay but this is a city knife to me which I might carry once every month or two when I'm in the city. I rarely carry any blade less than 4 inches and through out the week usually rotate half a dozen folders and/or a couple of fixed blades if I go for a nap in a tree aka bear hunting. lol
s-l1600.png

Recon 1 with a Snaggletooth ring. I was given the ring for free, and I’m lukewarm on it. It makes it easier to draw the knife

Sold!
Wish they had an option for the Talwar and Talwar XL but Recon 1 is still pretty awesome. Heading over to WTB to post a Recon 1 request. Thanks!

Back