How To Rit Dye Attempt #1

Anything with BHUT in the name seems to be intense lol

iirc, it’s a cross between a chocolate douglah (7-pot) and bhut jolokia (ghost). Same pepper used in Puckerbutt’s Chocolate Plague sauce. I had three plants in pots on my deck and got hundreds of peppers.

Got away with making habanero sauce in the kitchen, but with those bad boys I unleashed chemical warfare when they started to simmer.

Good luck on your peppers, it’s a ton of fun!

was subsequently banned from using the kitchen, and any of my wife’s pots, cutting boards, or kitchen knives for ANY “projects” going forward. (That shit was 🔥🔥🔥 btw, grew Chocolate Bhutlahs.)

At any rate, I have a bunch of my own kit and an electric hot plate stashed in the man cave now.
😂 😂 😂 Oh man, I laughed hard because I know this all too well. That's why I have an oven in the shop now. I'm also banned from using the dryer without supervision and seafood only on the grill outside after I made the whole house smell like a fish market, kinda couldn't blame her there. Not allowed to heat vinegar in the house anymore either.

I did the laundry once.. but apparently i used the wrong soap and that was the end of that.

😂 😂 😂 Oh man, I laughed hard because I know this all too well. That's why I have an oven in the shop now. I'm also banned from using the dryer without supervision and seafood only on the grill outside after I made the whole house smell like a fish market, kinda couldn't blame her there. Not allowed to heat vinegar in the house anymore either.

Haha, good to know I’m not be the only one! 😅

Funny postscript to that story. Those superhots were so spicy that even though the pot had been washed 2-3 times, the heat still came through in my wife’s bourbon-cinnamon ice cream that she made later that day. I didn’t see any downside.

I did the laundry once.. but apparently i used the wrong soap and that was the end of that.

Yep. I still help out and do a lot of laundry for the kids and myself, but am banned from touching the better half’s stuff for the most part… I just throw a bar of Lava in there and replace it once a month or so, right?

Last edited:
I should try that
So who's banned from folding clothes? I am... that's an easy to get out of. Chic's are so precise about technique. And how about putting the dishes away? Here's the "Man Hack" of dishes - yes, you probably know pretty much where they go - but we aren't machines guys, I start by filling up the closest cabinets and work my way out. If I put things away then she's the one going "Honey, where's that....." Oh hell no, that's backwards, that's our line am I right?

Back