Ritter becker BK12/RSK

Hey Guys,

I purchased a very low serial number RSK mk2 /bk12 from an awesome member here.

I really like the knife and it came setup with micarta and all the goodies.

My question is would it be frowned upon to make this a user? or considering the low number should I sell it to one of you enthusiasts and buy a random beater?

Weird thread I know but every time I go to beat on it I feel a bit guilty haha

Beat on it like it stole something, I say. A knife is made to be used. :thumbsup:

That said, if it make you uncomfortable using it, trade someone for another. If you have a number that's someone's Beckerhead number, I'm sure they'll be glad to take it off your hands.

From my perspective, you should feel guilty for not using it. It's a becker knife, after all. It sounds like he's not earning his keep.

Congrats on a fine Knife :thumbsup: use it , don't use it :) it's all good . I have a 12 and so far it's safe Queen :D

Hey Guys,

I purchased a very low serial number RSK mk2 /bk12 from an awesome member here.

I really like the knife and it came setup with micarta and all the goodies.

My question is would it be frowned upon to make this a user? or considering the low number should I sell it to one of you enthusiasts and buy a random beater?

Weird thread I know but every time I go to beat on it I feel a bit guilty haha

yes, extreme guilt. use it and lose it :D

that's #5, isn't it?
use it - that's what it's for!

Youve got a memory like an elephant Erik,
I'm pretty sure I got #5off you like 8 years ago? I sold it to a forumite about a year or so later for some stupid.....stupid reason!

I actually tried to track that origional down a couple of times with no luck.

This one is #3 from @LostViking who is another really great member both here and on other forums.

This one came up, saw it, and made the deal.

This is crazy but after buying and selling god knows how many custom knives and rifles Im giving it all up.

Ive sold nearly everything except my old esee6, the bk12, 2 folders, couple of Saks, parang and my hunting tools.

I was getting too caught up in gear and not actually getting outside and using it.

Anyways if you still have a niggle in your side from your old #5 getting away we can get this one on its way to you and sort something out later

naah - I'm good. :)
pretty sure I have a "younger" one around here somewhere -- probably in a pack.
not getting enough outside time myself!

0Gn5aCD.jpg

#700 had a butt lift.

Back