RJ Martin Wasabi - its gonna be a good week...

Arrived today a little unexpectedly and put a huge smile on my face....RJ Martin Wasabi 3 1/2" A2. Thank you LES!!! The picture doesnt do it justice [nor does the lighting :( ] but I had to take a few for the hell of it. Emersons are added for size.

martin.jpg

That's a sweet looking knife Nosamk,what thickness is the blade stock? It looks solid.

Waaaasabiiiiiiiii!! :D Lookin' good there Keith. We oughtta try some cutting tests with it. LOL!

That looks awesome, so awesome...that I ordered one from Les earlier today (was meaning to anyway), but your photo pushed me over the edge.

Thanks for the photo, and thanks to Les for the instant gratification.

Originally posted by Beltfed
That looks awesome, so awesome...that I ordered one from Les earlier today (was meaning to anyway), but your photo pushed me over the edge.

Thanks for the photo, and thanks to Les for the instant gratification.

:D I originally wanted the 3 1/2" but I was too slow to get the last one Les had a couple weeks ago, I'm kinda glad I missed it as I am very happy with the 4"

Originally posted by Nosamk

:D I originally wanted the 3 1/2" but I was too slow to get the last one Les had a couple weeks ago, I'm kinda glad I missed it as I am very happy with the 4"

Definitely, I wanted the 3.5" version also...but called expecting to get the 4" (turned out Les just happened to get a 3.5" in). I would have been perfectly happy with the 4"- they are so close in length.

Anyhow, I admit that my eyesight is going....but the blade in your photo seems to appear shorter than 4". Probably a combo of me and the photo :D .

That is a tough looking little knife. The blade looks like it would go through plate steel. Very, very nice.

I got one from Les on Monday. Fantastic knife:)

Sharp as all gett out and feels indestructable!

Originally posted by Beltfed
Anyhow, I admit that my eyesight is going....but the blade in your photo seems to appear shorter than 4". Probably a combo of me and the photo :D .

duuuuuhhhh. you are correct, I never measured it but after you mentioned that I felt sorta the same way....it IS a 3 1/2"

That knife is sweeter than cheap wedding cake. Awesome score! You are a lucky guy!

1/4"?? Wow...that guy is a little "Tank"...thanks for the picture...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Back