• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMJ Hawks: Shrike, Talon, KnightHawk, Ragnarok - ALL SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleon

Gold Member
For sale only - No Trades. All new in box/bag as purchased from RMJ or Tactical Elements. Handled only for initial inspection and these pictures. Unsheathed only for this. As shipped condition see pics.

Shipped to US only via USPS Priority Mail unless other arrangement is agreed upon with purchaser. Payment via PayPal Goods/Services only. Price includes PayPal Goods/Services Fees as well as shipping. I ship quickly upon receipt of payment. See feedback as seller and purchase with confidence!

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to but generally first "I'll take it" followed by DM to arrange details and prompt payment will get the item. If payment not made within 24 hours I reserve the right to sell to a backup buyer.

Pictures are of the item being sold here and were just taken.

Some GREAT Hawks in very desirable varieties, ENJOY! Prices reduced. Will be pulled off site in 48 hours (noon Wednesday) and headed to E(vil)Bay at the going rate there so grab these now if you want them. Leaving them here first for a couple days at a very fair price for good of the order. These prices with shipping and fees are below purchase price on very hard to find Hawks so don't wait if you are interested.

Eagle Talon is SOLD

yXTYc0B.jpg

Shrike Textured is Sold
zJGkCar.jpg

Ragnarok 14 Textured is SOLD

tylyqcC.jpg

M1B4our.jpg

7xSRgif.jpg

1fCnhlx.jpg

yK1eMDw.jpg

RMJ / Jason Knight Knight Hawk is SOLD
2Dk8mr8.jpg