• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMJ - Little Bird Tomahawk (World's Best Tomahawk - NO LONGER PRODUCED!!!)

Up for sale is a brand NEW in box RARE limited edition RMJ Tactical Little Bird Tomahawk 2015 Edition.

It is widely known that RMJ makes the finest / toughest / and most utilitarian modern tomahawks on the market. All they do as a company is make tomahawks, and they are 100% made in the USA with 100% US materials.

This is a RARE limited 2015 edition RMJ "Little Bird" tomahawk. These "little bird" tomahawks were made with all the same materials as their normal more expensive line, but are simplified at a slightly lower cost. These were only produced for two years, 2014 and 2015 and are no longer produced or available!!!

Perfect SHTF, Survival, or camping companion! This sweet piece of steel is TOUGH AS NAILS! YOU CAN NOT BREAK THIS TOMAHAWK!!!

Tomahawk Specs:

Blade Steel: 4140
Heat Treat: Full differential and triple tempered.
Blade 54 RC Body 30 RC.
Handle Scales- Black Canvas Micarta
Overall width: 6.75"
Overall length: 12"
Edge width: 3"
Blade thickness: 0.270"

Comes with Lanyard installed from the factory

Check out this Youtube Video Review
(Can be used as a make shift safe opener! ;)

nSn3uKF.jpg

qHkCJFn.jpg

rP0yuAk.jpg

1H01ojH.jpg

WEgIGgn.jpg

KV0F494.jpg

i9ohto9.jpg

mDoSjPe.jpg

Only $400!!!!

Can you email me? My inbox seems to think it's full, even though it isn't. LOL. gregbeaversATgmailDotcom. Thanks.

Back