• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMJ Loggerhead with custom leather vehicle mount

cpirtle

Leathercrafter
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Rules, please read.
First post or PM gets it, no email or text, must be a valid forum member
Prices include UPS shipping (USA only) and Fees (PayPal G&S)
I will give an automatic 6% discount for F&F no fee to me payment (PP, Zelle, Venmo) with NO NOTES

If you are outside the US contact me for a quote and to see if I am okay shipping to your location. Canadians can commit to buy with the understanding shipping will be more.

No trades

I will not hold it based on a conditional commitment. Example: "I will take it if...", this is not fair to other buyers.

Happy to entertain solid and reasonable offers or negotiate multiples via PM, not in this thread, but the first commitment gets it.

Important note: I will not be dropping prices in the thread. If you are waiting for reduced prices your best bet is to reach out to discuss.

No games, you buy, I ship, you happy, me sad.

Leather rig sold, Hawk withdrawn

Included in this sale is an RMJ Loggerhead packaged with a one of a kind custom leather panel mount.

The RMJ is coated in silver/grey Cerakote and is unused except to limb a small Christmas tree a couple of years ago. There are a couple of very fine marks that could be from that or could just be texturing in the finish, can't quite tell. I did not keep the box but I did keep the original head cover and rigging, which had been modified by the previous owner, I believe to make it fit tighter.

The vehicle mount is hand crafted by me from the heaviest 12oz English Bridle I had in the shop and is three layers thick. It can be mounted to any flat surface and will include stand-off's for proper spacing. The straps are made from the heaviest Biothane webbing they make. Package also includes a mobile head cover and Olight flashlight that is magnetically attached to its ring and turns on automatically when pulled away - both secure to the mount when not in use.

I had originally built this rig as a display for Blade Show (2022) and then was planning to mount it in my Jeep. Plans changed and I got rid of the Jeep and no longer need it for that.

Currently it's mounted to a heavy display stand wrapped in military wax canvas. I am not including it in the sale but will for an additional $20 to cover packing and shipping if you want it.

Asking $700 for the package which includes shipping and fees, discounts applied as specified above.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• rmj1.jpg
    rmj1.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 31
  • rmj2.jpg
    rmj2.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 25
  • rmj3.jpg
    rmj3.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: