• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMJ Tactical Eagle Talon Exclusive Johnny Red camo G10 & RMJ Tactical Kestrel Exclusive Urban Camo G10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBC

Gold Member
Sales Information:
  • +18 years of age & know your state's knife laws
  • CONUS sales only
  • Prices all inclusive
  • Payment: PayPal F&F or Zelle
  • Reasonable counter-offers on prices will be considered
  • Only interested in CPK for trades.
  • First, “I’ll take” gets the blade.
  • PM or email for payment info.
  • After payment is received, please allow up to two business days for the blade to begin shipping. In most cases, it will be the next day.
  • All of these will ship insured via USPS with signature requirements.

Item status:
  • Red = sold
  • Green = sold pending funds (SPF)
  • Black/white = available

Items:
  • Hello all, I've been sitting on some exclusive RMJ Tactical Tomahawks. I've been trying to justify keeping them. As I do like them, and they are aesthetically very pleasing. But this style of the axe head is just not for me. Great design, just not for my particular needs. I found that my RMJ Tactical Raven works much better for what I need.

• $$$$ RMJ Tactical | Kestrel Exclusive Urban Camo: Brand new in box, full paperwork, not used nor carried at all. Graphite Black Cerakote coating. 80CRV2 Steel.
  • $$$$ RMJ Tactical | Eagle Talon Exclusive Johnny Red camo G10: Used twice for less than an hour per session. Used to chop wood. No edge damage. Tungsten Cerakote coating. 80CRV2 Steel

Last edited:
RMJ Tactical | Kestrel Exclusive Urban Camo

Attachments

• IMG_5879.jpg
    IMG_5879.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5880.jpg
    IMG_5880.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5882.jpg
    IMG_5882.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5883.jpg
    IMG_5883.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5884.jpg
    IMG_5884.jpg
    860.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5885.jpg
    IMG_5885.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5886.jpg
    IMG_5886.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5888.jpg
    IMG_5888.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5889.jpg
    IMG_5889.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5890.jpg
    IMG_5890.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
RMJ Tactical | Kestrel Exclusive Urban Camo

Attachments

• IMG_5891.jpg
    IMG_5891.jpg
    965.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5892.jpg
    IMG_5892.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5893.jpg
    IMG_5893.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5894.jpg
    IMG_5894.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5895.jpg
    IMG_5895.jpg
    852.5 KB · Views: 14
RMJ Tactical | Eagle Talon Exclusive Johnny Red Camo

Attachments

• IMG_5867.jpg
    IMG_5867.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5863.jpg
    IMG_5863.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5865.jpg
    IMG_5865.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5866.jpg
    IMG_5866.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5868.jpg
    IMG_5868.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5870.jpg
    IMG_5870.jpg
    981 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5871.jpg
    IMG_5871.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5874.jpg
    IMG_5874.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5876.jpg
    IMG_5876.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5878.jpg
    IMG_5878.jpg
    969.9 KB · Views: 18
My last post with these axes was on Nov 30th:thumbsup:. Not sure what you mean by every couple of days?
Meaning you keep deleting and reposting this same thread. You reposted last night according to the time stamp at 10:19 pm. I believe there are rules in place that state you must leave your original post up before relisting for a minimum amount of time. Maybe things changed but this sale ad has hit my inbox a lot in the last 2 weeks.

Meaning you keep deleting and reposting this same thread. You reposted last night according to the time stamp at 10:19 pm. I believe there are rules in place that state you must leave your original post up before relisting for a minimum amount of time. Maybe things changed but this sale ad has hit my inbox a lot in the last 2 weeks.
Meaning you keep deleting and reposting this same thread.
I did no such thing. I edit my threads. Because I spot errors, list pics, make adjustments, etc. This is my "original" post. My previous post was over two weeks ago. I don't believe it is supposed to send an email when someone edits their thread. I could be wrong about that. But I do explicitly try to follow the rules to the T.

I don't appreciate being accused, either. If I am actually in the wrong, then I take the blame. But I have not been deleting and relisting any of my posts. My previous ones still stand.

Further discussion on this can be moved to PM, as I do not wish to have multiple back-and-forth replies in my sale thread.

Thanks, Have a nice day.

Last edited:
This is not your original post. See post time. If it was an edit. The edit date would be at the bottom of the post.

Maybe it is an error. It sure seems like post and delete and repost. My email is filled with only this post from the axe thread

A373B566-7C9F-4A56-934D-9C75C38AD7D6.jpeg

Last edited:
This is not your original post.
Thanks for your input. I'll be contacting a mod before the end of today. To answer some questions on what is going on. And why thread edits are getting sent to emails as a new posting. But I can assure you the last post I made with these axes was (https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...cal-kestrel-exclusive-urban-camo-g10.1902636/). Which states it was posted on Nov 30th. More than two weeks ago.

Also, I wasn't even home last night at 7:19 pm EST. It would prove difficult for me to make a posting as such. I don't know if BF specifically shows threads based on your time zone. But I find it interesting that the image was yesterday 7:19 pm, and my thread states it's yesterday at 10:19 pm. A perfect 3-hour difference, much like the Eastern to pacific time zones.

I apologize to anyone who has been getting spammed by my threads. That's not my goal with editing a thread. But I have not been deleting and relisting my posts, period.

I think only Mods can delete posts. I’ve noticed this thread reupping as well and usually if someone wants a post taken down they alert Mods.
However, I reserve the right to be wrong 😁

Nice axes btw.

I think only Mods can delete posts. I’ve noticed this thread reupping as well and usually if someone wants a post taken down they alert Mods.
However, I reserve the right to be wrong 😁

Nice axes btw.
Yeah it was up last night and gone this morning. Now it’s back again :/

I posted this thread last night at 10:19 pm EST. The thread was up all night and most of the morning. I noticed an error this morning around 10:30 am and edited the thread to adjust my mistake. When you edit a thread it is pulled off the sub-forum until a mod approves it. I assume they have good reasons why it needs to be reviewed and approved before showing back up. Although there shouldn't be a new email every time, someone edits a thread unless I am greatly mistaken.

Thanks for the comment about the axes. We are adequately derailed at this point. But this is still a sale thread, or at least attempting to be 🤣

I posted this thread last night at 10:19 pm EST. The thread was up all night and most of the morning. I noticed an error this morning around 10:30 am and edited the thread to adjust my mistake. When you edit a thread it is pulled off the sub-forum until a mod approves it. I assume they have good reasons why it needs to be reviewed and approved before showing back up. Although there shouldn't be a new email every time, someone edits a thread unless I am greatly mistaken.

Thanks for the comment about the axes. We are adequately derailed at this point. But this is still a sale thread, or at least attempting to be 🤣
👻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back