RNR FB and G4 proto's!!!

That G4 looks wicked! Makes me wonder what G1 to 3 stands for?

I think the miss might confiscate RNR for kitchenchoppin so i might need an extra lol. Looks more multi purpose then i expected.:thumbup:

"...Wha? Looks like a Leek? Where???:confused:..."

I meant from the images shown, not implying that you used a different design or anything...
0ed958bf.jpg

And here's the Random Leek...
KS1660T.jpg

Slap a black finish and G-10 scales on it, and it looks like the G4. Maybe I'm the only one that sees it.

I've already told my dealer to order me three of the G4s and two RNRs. I'm thinking of adding the RNR to my bug-out gear. I like the belly in that thing :thumbup:

Last edited:
Hey thanks you guys!!!:thumbup:

Check out these pics of the RNR "food prepping" a guava. All I did was place the tip of the RNR onto the "cutting board", and rock downwards...no slicing motion. Worked just like them big, spooky paper cutters we had in school.:p
275f2247.jpg

"Rock N Rolling" the other half...
6563a2e4.jpg

Dicing...
daec9c98.jpg

And finally, using the wide RNR blade as a spatula. Try THAT with a skinny blade!:]
4227230e.jpg

God bless and mahalo much EVERYONE!!!

Looks like a real 'kitchenninja" Chad;). I think it will be multi-purpose.

On this side of the pond the Kerambit should come out next week and the RNR end of january. ( According to Beagleboy on german boker forum.)

:thumbup:

Ay Chad..I don't have any guava to cut up here in NY...do me a favor and test that baby on a pizza for me!.....Doc:D

Man I am going to have to get one of those RNR's. I have always had a soft spot for a kiridashi blade. That G4 is huge.

Those both look really nice. I like the the 4-way clip on the G4. It seems that feature gets left off a lot of knives even when the design would permit its inclusion. I'll probably have to buy both of those once they come out.

I might have missed it, but will the RNR come with a sheath? Any pics?

Where can one obtain the G4. Are they out there yet? thanks and keepem sharp

PS singing the praises of the M type, I'll tell ya that and my 7's and I just might have meant knife nirvanna for me.

Back