Rob Davidson knives

I was browsing around today and came across Rob Davidson's web site. He has some nice designs at reasonable prices, but Ive never seen any of his work. Has anyone handled any of his stuff, particularly autos. If so, how is the action and lock up?

Brandon!

I have one of his Tactical Dragons with rosewood scales, BG-42 blade, and it is well made, and alot of handwork. He makes the all steel frame by hand(no cnc, lazer,etc.)works very smooth with solid lockup. The one he made for me is a scale release auto, and is one of the best I have handled. The way he makes it is very difficult, and for everything to match up would take alot of time to have the close tolerances it has.

His prices are very reasonable, and well worth the money considering all the manhours for him to make a knife all manmade.

I have been very pleased with mine, and highly reccommend him.

Hope this helps.

Larry

Larry, that helps tremendously. I now have some one else to consider for an upcoming knife purchase! His knives look really nice, and if the action is good and the lock up is solid they seem like a tremendous deal.

I have some of his knives on my site! he is a great guy! ah i forgot super craftsmanship too!

BTW the knife in my avatar is also made by Rob!

Back