Robert, info about my order please.

Good morning Robert,
I'm sending you emails about my order (order n. 1188853561, date 03/09/2007 to Diego - Italy) but I'm not receiving any reply from you. I don't know if there is any problem with the email system or with my order/shipment and therefore I'm trying to contact you here on your forum.
Please be so kind to advise.
Thanks in advance and best regards,
diego

Hi Robert (of Survival Sheath System),
I cannot really understand your silence and it makes me feel really uncomfortable.
I noted you are active in the bladeforums (in other sections but not in your own sub-forum unfortunately) but you are not leaving any reply to this post.
I'm sorry for insisting, but, what's the problem ? A simple reply shouldn't be such a burden and maybe, considering that my credit card has been debited immediately after my order (03/09/2007), I could state that I would deserve your comments.
Thanks in advance and regards,
diego

Just emailed you, Diego. You should have it as soon as customs clears it.

Hi Robert !
Yes, I received your message and I emailed you back kindly asking you the USPS tracking number (as agreed in the order form) and the exact date of shipping.
Awaiting for your kind response.
Thanks in advance,
diego

Hi Robert,
I'm glad to confirm you that this morning I duly received your second parcel (the registered one) : 3 weeks and no problem at all !
Robert your kidex sheath for my F1 is ... is just fantastic ! Great job ! The knife perfectly fit in it and don't move at all; high precision, great care and perfect assembley ! You really deserve each and every congratulation written in this forum !
Thanks for your assistance.
By,
diego

Thank you, Diego. I'm glad you like it! Registered sounds like the way to go to Italy. :thumbup:

Back