Robert

I just sent you the last of many E-mails. Need to get this taken care of :(..........Ian McDevitt, EMT-P, CCEMTP, Tactical Paramedic

First I've heard of this, Ian. Can you PM me?

Just sent you an E-mail Robert with all the initial info from maybe a year ago?

Robert! your products are above average dude, but honestly, your service sucks. It actually reminds me of several nylon gear custom makers. You order the stuff, pay for it, and it's so hit or miss to receive it that you should have just gone Blackhawk ot Tactical Tailor..............I'm not really asking for much man, if you could just send me a refund I'll never bother you again...........very, very aggravating.

Is your email not working? Here's what I sent you on the 24th:

Got it, Ian. I will re send the refund through, or I can send you another rig if you like. I have one in stock.
----- Original Message -----
To: info@survivalsheath.com ; mikethemedic57@hotmail.com
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 4:16 PM
Subject: FW: Survival Sheath Online Order Confirmation

Robert, What's up with this?

..................and I sent you one back about an hour after that. I just don't know how to post it.........33 Old Kings Highway, Hampton, CT 06247.......

That seems to be the problem, then. I never got a reply. Did you want another or a refund?

Mike,

I agree with your assessment of Robert's products (very good), but I have had a totally different experience on the service side. I sent Robert my Busse Hell Razor recently, he called me when he got it, kept me informed, and returned an outstanding product almost immediately! - Mike

I have a Makarov chest rig of Robert's design that I used in Afghanistan. Ya know, ya see the pictures on the net and say, ".....hey, I could really use something like that". Then you send in your order in the hopes that your gonna get it? No one wants to fall through the cracks. Especially when I am planning on using the gear for work :(.........

All I can do is take complete responsibility for the screw up. Sorry your experience was bad, Ian. Your credit is good to go. I hope I haven't inconvenienced you too much.

Back