• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rock Video – Making of The “Predator” Knife for Sale

Archer Here

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
SOLD ! Thank you!

Rock Video - Making of The “Predator” Knife Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfLpSHzUU-Q

Had some fun with this one too. Made another rock video showing the making of the Predator Knife. Thought you might like it. Also I through these videos would be neat to have playing at my next knife show in March.The news flash at the beginning of the vid is related to the year 2012 predictions.

5160 Steel Blade was cut out and Normalized @ 1500 degrees until non magnetic, three times, to remove stresses and align crystals. Heat Hardened to @ 1500 degrees, until blade became nonmagnetic, then quenched in 125 degree quality oil. Tempered the blade to a straw hardness @ 425 degrees for 1 hour, letting it air cool and repeating once more. Blade was file tested and is shown to be very hard.

Measurements:
Total Length = 11 ¼”
Blade Length = 6 ¼”
Blade Width = 1 5/8“
Blade Thickness = ¼“
Handle Length = 5“
Handle Width = 1 ¼“
Handle: Maple wood with light cherry stain. Scorpion hand etching
Sheath: Black hand stitched leather hide.
Weight = 18 oz.

Asking $150 (includes sheath) plus $12 shipping fee, if shipped in the US. You can send through Paypal to ScorpionBows@mchsi.com or mail M/O to our address (see web site for address).

Pictures of the finished knife. Thanks.
100_3390.jpg

100_3394.jpg

100_3405.jpg

100_3402.jpg

100_3393.jpg

100_3409.jpg

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the lobster etched
into the handle I'd buy this.

Beautiful knife.

Thanks, -Ron

If it wasn't for the lobster etched
into the handle I'd buy this.

Beautiful knife.

Thanks, -Ron

The scorpion can be removed pretty easy, if you still want it. It's not etched in the wood. All I have to do is sand it and refinish it. Just let me know. Thanks for the compliments.

Chris

Back