• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rolling date for 1084FG / August 8, 2009

The rolling date for the new batch of 1084 is August 8, 2009.I should receive delivery within 2 weeks of this date.

If you have put in an order you will receive an E-Mail with instructions and shipping totals.

If you HAVE NOT ORDERED AND WANT TO please send me an E-mail with your NAME,ADDRESS and PHONE # along with how many pounds you want.

The steel is 1/4" x 1 1/2" x 48" 1084FG(Fine Grain). Each bar is a hair over 5 pounds and will sell for $19.00 each.($3.80 per pound).

All shipping is UPS. If you live on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean I can be talked into sending it in USPS FLAT RATE boxes.

Thank you,
Aldo Bruno

E-Mail Address: njsteelbaron@gmail.com

Last edited:
Wade,

I've got a Florida address. 50 pounds. Unless there's another Wade H from Texas as well.

Aldo

It's a conspiracy. I swear it's a conspiracy. Same thing happened last time. The damn stuff won't be ready until after I leave New England from my summer visit. Oh well. A flat rate box sounds good for us poor woebegone folks suffering out here in the tropics. Thanks! Email sent.

Aldo, I am in Texas. I will send you a new email to make sure you have the right address. Thanks for checking.

Aldo , I think you have me down but in case you don't put me down for 50#
I think you have my address
Charley Hightower

Dan,

It's looking like I may have to make 3 trips or rent a bigger truck but yes, I'll deliver to Ashokan. How many tons were you looking for?

Phil,

I said this last time. YOU LIVE ON AN ISLAND!!!!!!!!! What you need is a cold winter in Mass. with George to shake some sense into you.

Aldo

Dan,

It's looking like I may have to make 3 trips or rent a bigger truck but yes, I'll deliver to Ashokan. How many tons were you looking for?

Phil,

I said this last time. YOU LIVE ON AN ISLAND!!!!!!!!! What you need is a cold winter in Mass. with George to shake some sense into you.

Aldo

George Who???:confused: Bubba Bruno, put me down for 30#.;)

I'll be staying for about a month or so if I have to wait until the delivery date to get my steel! But don't worry, I'll shovel all the snow that falls while I'm there (but not any bull)!

George,

What's the date on the H/I?

Aldo

PS - Phil, you'll be home picking pineapples long before the snow falls here.

Ya I know, that's why I said I'd shovel all the snow that fell (there won't be any! ;))

George and I have been playing phone tag for the last couple of days. If it can work for him, I'm hoping to be down there Saturday, July 11th (and maybe a day or two earlier). But we haven't been able to actually discuss this yet. I'm crossing my fingers.

Is there any chance that Aldo will ever run out of 1084FG? Or is the supply pretty consistent?

Aldo has run out a couple times, he is having it made. Question is, how long will the mill continue to make it for him?

Back