Roque Warrior

Looking for Emerson Roque Warrior. Satin, Black Oxide, Black T acceptable.
Thanks
smile.gif

------------------
"This is the law:
There is no possible victory in defense, The Sword is more important than the shield, And skill is more important than either, The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."

Emerson fixed blade right? I think ooonly five Rogue Warriors were made. One was sold by AZCK a couple of months ago.

Jason

Any Idea what went wrong?

When I spoke with Richard Marcinko about the knife that Emerson desinged for him he blew me off and refused to say another word to me. Made me reconsider my evaluation of him and re-read Michael Walker's book about his interview for ST6

pat

I think the knife in question is now just called the Warrior. Emerson and MArcinko had a falling out I think over the trademark "Rogue Warrior." Emerson wanted to use it for this knife but Marcinko did not want it to be used for anything but his books.

If you have read Marcinko's books, his first three fiction pieces (red-green-blue) have the Emerson CQC6 as his most favourite knife that he would not go anywhere without. Now in his past four books he is carrying Spydercos, Gerbers and Mad Dogs.

Jason

I have heard from extremely reliable sources that Fenris's version is accurate. As we all know: Male ego is a very volitale creature. I have trained w/ Active DUTY SEALs, Reserves, Retired etc. members of Delta, MEUSOC etc. and Ernie himself. They are all human and people just like you & me. NO special magical powers, just dedicated warriors and men. Some people for whatever the reasons as we all know just have conflicts. Personally I hate it and avoid it at all costs when possible. But as the expression goes "Always keep your Sword sharp"!
smile.gif

P.S. I believe that it is renamed Warrior as well, but for generating interest in my search I felt like sensationlizing
smile.gif

------------------
"This is the law:
There is no possible victory in defense, The Sword is more important than the shield, And skill is more important than either, The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."

[This message has been edited by Tamishigiri (edited 06 September 1999).]

Hey Tami,

There is a Rogue Warrior in North Carolina! He wanted to trade it to me, I turned him down. I mean if Dick didn't want anything to do with it,why would anyone. Im going back to factory knives as well.

Les

You say it well Les. I am buying fewer customs and being very selective about the makers character than when I first started to buy high quality knives. I have not seen where a big ego ever made a better knive but it often helps in sales to the masses of the image chasers.

Coyote,

I was kidding about going back to factory knives.

But your right, ego doesn't help your knife in the field.

You know Tami, you may want to think about a Brend Sub-Hilt Fighter instead of that Rogue.

------------------
Les Robertson
Robertson's Custom Cutlery
http://www.robertsoncustomcutlery.com/rcc/makers.shtml
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Les, I just may want to consider that. After all w/ Walters abrupt exodus South, Siska's # 2 emulation, it only seems logical that supply/demand will certainly bring his (Walter's) knives into more desirability coupled w/ Higher prices.
Besides he makes great knives!!!

Just because your paranoid, does'nt mean their NOT out to get you!

------------------
"This is the law:

[This message has been edited by Tamishigiri (edited 08 September 1999).]

Back