rr William Henry SP

db

Hi I am looking at the William Henry Evolution Series. Anyone have any comments on the spearpoint smaller one? How do you like it? Any info would be appreciated. I am looking for a really thin grind blade and useful knife. A good looking pocket razor.

I have the slightly larger wharncliff in G-10 and like it very much. A gent's pocket razor is exactly what it is.

Ditto on what everyone else said. I have the small spearpoint in cocobolo as my EDC. The VG10 is great, fit and finish is perfect. It's beautiful and wicked all at the same time -- I wouldn't replace it with anything (OK, except maybe my Sebenza). "A good looking pocket razor" is a very appropriate description. Go for it...you won't be disappointed.

- Mark

It is so sweet that I bought a second one after losing the first one (a really painful loss). Elegant razors definately. I've gone to a Small Sebbie for an EDC but the WH definately comes out for special occasions.

I guess this just means that I like William Henry knives, but have no experience with the Evo series.

jmx

I've had a WH12CF (carbon fiber, liner lock, 3.25" spear point blade with considerable belly) for a month now, and it's become my EDC. A light pocket razor with great edge retention and wonderful feel in the hand. My first WH knife. Expensive, for me (almost $200), but well worth it. I'll own more WH folders in the future. A lovely piece of machinery.

Ok I think I will give it a try. thanks to all. Anyone have anything else to say about this knife?

Well I got one and yes I like it. This knife has the best edge on it I have ever seen on a factory knife, damn they come sharpened good. Thanks to all .

Originally posted by psollo
I've had a WH12CF (carbon fiber, liner lock, 3.25" spear point blade with considerable belly) for a month now, and it's become my EDC. A light pocket razor with great edge retention and wonderful feel in the hand. My first WH knife. Expensive, for me (almost $200), but well worth it. I'll own more WH folders in the future. A lovely piece of machinery.

psollo, I agree! The T12 is a great design and also a great user too. I've got two T12's - an older regular model and the newer one from the Black & Tan series. The T12BT has a hollow ground blade in comparison to the flat ground T12, the change in grinds make it cut better IMHO.

Back