Ruger LC9 and Izula

Just got my Ruger LC9 today.

IMG_0070-2011-03-11at20-52-45.jpg

Let us know how the LC9 is. Its had good reviews. (We already know how good the Izula is lol)

send it to nutinfancy.....LOL

Dude you totally got to get one of these ruger LC9's, the ergonomics are totally ergonamical in a tactiacal way, the price is excellent and the weight is around 17oz which it easy to pack in my tactical underwear, you should totally go buy one like right now dudes, you won't be bummed and tell them nutinfancy sent you dude.
well that wraps up this 2 hour video later dudes......

send it to nutinfancy.....LOL

Dude you totally got to get one of these ruger LC9's, the ergonomics are totally ergonamical in a tactiacal way, the price is excellent and the weight is around 17oz which it easy to pack in my tactical underwear, you should totally go buy one like right now dudes, you won't be bummed and tell them nutinfancy sent you dude.
well that wraps up this 2 hour video later dudes......

TNP Get real dude. 2hr vids were so last week. I think he's at the 4hr/vid mark by now. Hahaha. He was pretty good when he started but he's out of control now.

That is nice! I wonder if we'll ever see it here in MA? I'd love to see how that compares to my Kahr PM9 it terms of size. How does she shoot?

I am curious how the recoil is on the LC9. I had a Kel-tek PF9 and loved the light weight and the fact that it was easily concealed. The thing I didn't like was the fact that recoil sucked. It was harder to get follow up shots. I ended up selling it and bought another Ruger SP101. I already had one with the hammer and got one without the hammer so it wouldn't snag on stuff when I drew it. It is my new favorite revolver to carry.

mlrs

I am curious how the recoil is on the LC9. I had a Kel-tek PF9 and loved the light weight and the fact that it was easily concealed. The thing I didn't like was the fact that recoil sucked. It was harder to get follow up shots. I ended up selling it and bought another Ruger SP101. I already had one with the hammer and got one without the hammer so it wouldn't snag on stuff when I drew it. It is my new favorite revolver to carry.

mlrs

Yeah, I have actually been wanting to get a SP101, but in the back of my head I feel that I should get a compact 9MM for carry--I've got my reasons, but let's just avoid that for this argument.

What I did notice from hikock's video was that the recoil on the 9MM looks almost higher than what I've seen people get with the SP101 in .357.

Look really nice otherwise, I might get it over the SP101 just to try it out and see if I don't like it.

Yeah, I have actually been wanting to get a SP101, but in the back of my head I feel that I should get a compact 9MM for carry--I've got my reasons, but let's just avoid that for this argument.

What I did notice from hikock's video was that the recoil on the 9MM looks almost higher than what I've seen people get with the SP101 in .357.

Look really nice otherwise, I might get it over the SP101 just to try it out and see if I don't like it.

I can understand that. Don't get me wrong. I love the snubby revolver, but there are times when it stays home and one of the Glocks goes with me. It just depends on the days activities and where my travels will take me.

mlrs

mlrs

Hickok45 has a PF9 Vs. LC9 video up. You can kind of see for yourself the recoil difference.

mlrs

I had the kel-tec p11 and the recoil and trigger pull was such I couldn't hit a thing. I got rid of it because of that. If I couldn't handle it while calm I doubt if I would be any good when under pressure.

coldboreshot, give us a review.

Hickok45 has a PF9 Vs. LC9 video up. You can kind of see for yourself the recoil difference.

Hickok is an above average shooter. I've watched others handle the LC9 and they show a lot of recoil. The PF9 and the LC9 are very similar guns.

Last edited:
Hickok is an above average shooter. I've watched others handle the LC9 and they show a lot of recoil. The PF9 and the LC9 are very similar guns.

Depends on your definition of "average". He gets to shoot a lot having a range in the front yard, true. Recoil management is a product of your grip. I've had petite, older ladies in my CCW classes that had big problems with handling recoil. A quick grip change and they're good to go.

Back